The Business of Beauty Diamond Club – Free one month membership!
This is a members only club that equips you with vital business, marketing and personal development training. You’ll have access to beauty and business experts to help you develop and grow a business that thrives and not just survives.FREE MEMBERSHIP TO THE DIAMOND CLUB
We’re delighted to announce some fantastic price reductions
Trade prices for professionals.
What’s hot in the shop!
Sign Up to our Newsletter
Monthly News, Special Offers, Training Tips and more …
AHF In The Press
Your Beauty Assistant interviews Alison FrancisI love the creative side of my work, and helping people create their own destiny. The more I create opportunity in my business, the more I see my dreams come true.If I could describe the most important aspect of my working life in one word, it would be VISION.AHF in the press
Non-therapists Free Report
7 Ways To Make More Money
The lash market is thriving, having grown by 8-10% in 2010, 2011 and 2012.
As a non-therapist there’s lots you can offer your clients to take advantage of this boom.Download here
The AHF Blog
I always say that passion and visibility are the key to successfully marketing something. If you have not got promotional stuff out on display and your are not talking about it, guaranteed you won't sell it. Apart from that you need to be focused and create a proper organised campaign otherwise you will be darting around all over the place and you will never gain enough momentum to have an impact. To help, I thought I would create a sample campaign to give you an idea. I have used knot free flares as they are quick and easy to put on with our Flutterfix glue and will last a couple of days so the client gets a feel for having lashes. Here is the campaign:
Campaign name: Introduction to lash extensions
- What are you offering during the campaign: Knot free flares for quick lash look for £10 - Usual Price £20
- Campaign Length: One month
- Social media: Twitter and Facebook - a variety of posts throughout the four weeks
- Networking: Offer to talk at at least one networking event throughout the month
- Newsletter: Direct mail - create a simple inexpensive postcard to mail out
- E-mail newsletter: Two e-mails talking about the offers from a couple of different angles
- Blog: Write a blog about how lashes can give you a new fresh look!
- TV Screen: Slide show or rolling DVD showing the benefits and images of beautiful lashes
- Word of mouth: Get talking about it!