We often get asked about how you can look after your eyelash extension kit, to make it last a bit longer, so I’ve put together some ideas as to how you can do this. Hope these help!
- As all products have a shelf life, it would be a very good idea when you open a new eyelash extension glue/adhesive to write the date on it, this way you are able to keep track of how long it’s been opened for. Eyelash extension glue/adhesive will only last for 3 months once opened, or six months unopened.
- Keep all of your eyelash extension products in an ambient temperature. Too hot or too cold will effect their performance. No fridges!
- Make sure you have enough stock of wholesale sealers, primers and mascara to sell to your Customers.
- Refresh your Customers on aftercare procedures to help them maintain their lovely eyelash extensions.
- Keep your eye on our website for the latest offers on AHFrancis eyelash extension products-you could bag a bargain.
- Don’t leave it to the last minute to order products. Postage is expensive and if you order £50 excluding VAT standard postage is free.