A new term begins!
Exciting 8-Week EXPRESS LASHES Home Study Class
With Live Support from Alison Francis
and our team of Lash Experts
Just £197 + VAT
Accredited by the Beauty Guild
Experienced Lashpreneurs Only – Very Limited Places
Class starts 22nd February 2016 – Buy Now!
The secret to happiness might well be chocolate however luscious lashes come a close second! Whether you’re running an established lash business or you’re an experienced mobile therapist, Express Lashes should (without a doubt) be a key part of your beauty toolkit.
A completely different technique to standard lashes, imagine applying an Audrey Hepburn sweep in as little as 20 minutes or a super-full dreamy set in 40 minutes.
A great way to introduce lashes to new clients. Express Lashes are perfect for parties, as a quick ‘pick-me-up’, romantic weekends, wonderful weddings and ‘hottest babe in town’ dates!
Complete our 8-week home study programme and you’ll soon be ready to carry out Express Lashes treatments on paying clients with confidence and ease, meaning more money in your pocket.
Read our Success Story and find out what Express Lashes Graduate Marie Stansfield has to say – click here.
Why would I want to do them?
Express Lashes are so much quicker than a full set of standard semi-permanent eyelash extensions, so they’re a fab way to introduce newbies to lashes.
You can then upsell them a full set of lashes once they’re in love with the look and ready for the next stage. This makes Express Lashes a great way to attract and retain more clients in your salon or mobile therapy business.
Lasting up to a couple of weeks, they’re perfect for parties and special occasions. Master this technique and your clients will be walking talking testimonials for your lash business.
Express Lashes might be quick but they’re so good that we guarantee your delighted clients will be shouting about you from the rooftops!
Who can do them?
You must be fully qualified in applying semi permanent eyelash extensions with a foundation level diploma from AHFrancis or another recognised training provider.
And be experienced in standard lashes, with a valid insurance certificate.
You also need to be committed to following our rigorous 8-week home study programme. This isn’t for the faint hearted, there’s a lot to be done over the 8 weeks – although we’re here to help you every step of the way.
This training is for you if you’re serious about developing your skills and want to stand out from the crowd, wowing your clients with the best and latest lash techniques.
And if you want to be the very best and make a great income from a steady stream of delighted clients who come back time and time again.
Your Express Lashes Home Study Programme includes
- 8 week training programme delivered via email with live support from our expert team throughout
- Our accreditation process, including a theory test and 5 case studies. We will review your work and give you detailed feedback and support to help you be the best you can be. If you’re not at the standard required to graduate we will support you with further case studies so you can reapply
- A diploma that’s accredited by the Beauty Guild and accepted by the leading insurance providers
- Everything you need to start earning money from your new skill, enabling you to perform the Express Lashes treatment on your clients with confidence and ease
Personally designed by Alison Francis, the UK’s leading lash lady, our Express Lashes Home Study Programme covers everything you need to know including
- The difference between Express Lashes and standard lashes
- The benefits of Express Lashes for your clients
- The products you need and how to use them
- Alison’s special Express Lashes technique and key dos and don’ts to quickly achieve a stunning look each and every time
- The client consultation, patch test and contra indications
- Support from our team of experts to help you succeed. As much support as you need during and after your training – you are never alone
- Printable materials to help your business grow
- Access to our private Facebook group enabling you to network with other lashpreneurs, Alison and our expert team
What products do you need?
As an experienced lashpreneur you’ll already have many of the products you’ll need, so we’ve launched Express Lashes as a training-only option.
You’ll be completing 5 case studies and many more practice sessions on family and friends and so make sure you’ve got sufficient ProBlend glue and 007 lashes in your toolkit. And pop to our shop if you need to stock up ready.
What can I expect during the 8 weeks?
Before the course begins, you’ll be added to our private Facebook group, given a warm welcome by Alison Francis and our expert team, and get to know your class mates.
We’ll then spend 8 fun weeks together. It’s not a walk in the park, there is a lot to learn and practice, however we’re here to cheer you on and we know you WILL master this fantastic technique.
- Week 1 – You’ll receive a daily email with new training content to help you build up your Express Lashes knowledge. Your welcome pack and a link to your course materials will arrive in the post. There is a small amount of theory to be done each day.
- Week 2 – Is all about practice, practice, practice! Do as many sets as you can on family and friends. Post your work in our Facebook group and we’ll give you all the feedback you need. It’s a really friendly group; you’ll be given heaps of support, tips and encouragement to make your work even better. And your class mates will be cheering you along the way.
- Week 3 – Between weeks 3 and 7 you’ll put together 5 case studies using a different model each time, so get your volunteers booked into your diary right now! Don’t worry if you get stuck, or have any questions, we’re only a click away.
- Week 7 – It’s time to submit your handiwork to us. You send us your completed theory test, foundation training certificate and case studies.
- Week 8 – We review your work and give you feedback to help you improve your technique. You’ll either graduate and be sent your graduation certificate or we will ask you to practice some more before sending more case studies in for review.