What will I get on the day?
- First-class training with passionate and highly experienced training partners.
- An engaging and enjoyable day of hands-on practical training, learning and developing your understanding.
- Small class groups, with a maximum of 6 students and ample opportunity for individual attention and support.
- A diploma certified by The Guild of Beauty Therapists and accepted by the leading insurance provide, presented to you on completion of the course and consequent case studies.
- On-going support and advice beyond your training. We will provide you with a detailed course manual and for you to refer to. We will even share superb quality marketing materials to help you promote your new skills and get you going!
Course cost (until March 2019): £199, excluding the cost of materials
Beccy is amazing. She made me feel so at ease which made me really enjoy my day. The help she’s given me is so good and the support is something I couldn’t get from anyone else. My sister was my model for the training and she also said how lovely and helpful she was. I would thoroughly recommend training with Beccy to anyone.
Dani McGinley (trained August 2018)
Is Foundation Training for me?
If you’re new to eyelash extensions, there is no better launch pad to begin your lash journey than our one-day Foundation Training Course. You are not required to have previous lash experience to attend this training, so whether you’re:
- Passionate about lashes and are looking to learn this lucrative skill
- Looking for a second income or an exciting new career
- In search of a flexible and rewarding part-time job
- Setting up your own mobile eyelash extensions business
- A salon owner searching for a valuable new revenue stream
- A beauty therapist looking to invest in your skills to earn more income
You can enjoy the rewards of working in this growing industry and delighting your clients with glorious gorgeous lashes.
What exactly will I learn?
Through Foundation Training our passionate and established training partners will comprehensively cover all the skills, techniques and knowledge you need to begin performing outstanding lash extension treatments with confidence. You will cover:
- Health and safety
- Tweezer control contraindications
- Lash removal
- Client consultations
- Problem solving
- Patch test procedure
- Practical on live models
- Achieving the perfect bond
- Product knowledge
- Theory behind the techniques
- Feedback, questions and answers
YES PLEASE, I’m interested