What will I get on the day?
- First-class training with passionate and highly experienced training partners.
- An engaging and enjoyable day of hands-on practical training, learning and developing your understanding.
- Small class groups, with a maximum of 4 students per trainer, with ample opportunity for individual 1-2-1 support.
- A diploma certified by The Guild of Beauty Therapists and accepted by the leading insurance provide, presented to you on completion of the course and consequent case studies.
- On-going support and advice beyond your training. We will provide you with a detailed course manual for you to refer to. We will even share superb quality marketing materials to help you promote your new skills as well as directing you to our social media groups where you can get advice and tips daily!
Special offer course cost: £199, instead of £295,excluding the cost of materials.
Limited time offer! Available from the 1st November 2018 until the 1st of March 2019.
Beccy is amazing. She made me feel so at ease which made me really enjoy my day. The help she’s given me is so good and the support is something I couldn’t get from anyone else. My sister was my model for the training and she also said how lovely and helpful she was. I would thoroughly recommend training with Beccy to anyone.
Is Foundation Training for me?
- Passionate about lashes and are looking to learn this lucrative skill
- Looking for a second income or an exciting new career
- In search of a flexible and rewarding part-time job
- Setting up your own mobile eyelash extensions business
- A salon owner searching for a valuable new revenue stream
- A beauty therapist looking to invest in your skills to earn more income
You can enjoy the rewards of working in this growing industry and delighting your clients with fabulous lashes.
What exactly will I learn?
Through Foundation Training our passionate and established training partners will comprehensively cover all the skills, techniques and knowledge you need to begin performing outstanding lash extension treatments with confidence. You will cover:
- Health and safety
- Consultation, patch testing, infill and lash application process
- Tweezer control contraindications
- Lash removal
- Problem solving
- Lash mapping
- Practical on live models
- Achieving the perfect bond
- Full detailed product knowledge
- Theory behind the techniques
- Feedback, questions and answers