BE THE FIRST TO JOIN OUR BRAND NEW CLASS
FOR NEWLY QUALIFIED OR STRUGGLING LASHPRENEURS
Exciting New 6-Week LASH FUNDAMENTALS Home Study Class
With Live Support from Alison Francis
and our team of Lash Experts
Just £47 + VAT
You must already be qualified | very limited places
Class starts 19th October 2015 – Buy Now!
Over the years we’ve re-trained and assisted many lashpreneurs who were already certified and just hadn’t got along with lashes.
And we know their problems could have been prevented had we been there to hold their hand right from the start.
You see, practice doesn’t always make perfect
Especially if you’ve not quite nailed your technique, and you haven’t got an expert on hand to answer your questions and review your work.
Many newly accredited lash technicians complete their training and case studies, acquire their certificate and insurance, and then simply give up. Which is a tragic shame.
Because once you’ve mastered the art of being a lashpreneur, it can be a truly lucrative and artistically rewarding career. It’s fully flexible and you can work from anywhere: in a salon or spa, as a mobile therapist, or at home.
And the market for lashes is booming!
If you’re struggling with your technique
It could be for a number of different reasons:
- You’re struggling to complete a set of lashes quickly enough
- You’re failing to bond the lash extensions to the natural lashes properly and they fall out too soon
- Your lash separation technique isn’t quite right
- You’re not storing your glue properly
- You’re not using the right glue for your skill level (or your client)
- You’re not performing a full and proper consultation
- You’re not patch testing properly
- And more!
Chances are your confidence is failing fast and you’re beginning to think about throwing in the towel.
However, help is at hand. For the first time, Alison and her team of lash experts are running a 6 week home study class that is designed just for you.
Who can take this class?
You must already be qualified in applying semi-permanent eyelash extensions with a foundation level diploma from AHFrancis or another recognised training provider. And have a valid insurance certificate.
You’ll also need to be committed to following our rigorous 6-week home study programme. This isn’t for the faint hearted, there’s a lot to be done over the 6 weeks – although we’ll be here to help you every step of the way.
What does it mean to be part of the pilot class?
As this is the first time that we’ve run this class, we’ve chosen to pilot it. A pilot means that we are looking to test out the course and get your feedback. In return for you telling us what you liked about it, didn’t like, thought was super useful, or we could cut completely and you wouldn’t have missed it, we’re offering this first class at a much reduced price.
We have put a lot of thought into the topics we’re covering, our curriculum and support package, so this class represents superb value for money even at twice the price. But just to be clear, as we’re testing out different things in our pilot class, not all the materials will be super glossy in their final format, as we’re looking to evolve them based on your feedback.
Places in our pilot class are limited so we can give you the support you need to master this skill. We will be offering places on a first come, first served basis!
Your Lash Fundamentals Home Study Programme includes
- 6 week training programme delivered via email with live support from our expert team throughout
- Regular reviews of your work and detailed feedback so you can confidently apply lash extensions with ease
- Answers to all your questions, so you can earn more money from your fabulous new skill
Personally designed by Alison Francis, the UK’s leading lash lady, our Lash Fundamentals Home Study Class covers everything you need to know.
What products do you need?
As a lashpreneur you’ll already have many of the products you’ll need. Although this class isn’t for complete beginners, we will be going back to basics covering key subjects such as lash separation, bonding, gel pad application and patch testing. Mastering these skills is the secret to beautiful and long lasting lashes.
Will be sending you the same materials that we would send a student who is new to lashes, to give you a chance to re-learn the fundamentals the ‘AHFrancis Way’ and refine your technique. The materials include a set of practice lashes, practice mannequin head, training videos, and foundation training manual.
During our time together you’ll be asked to complete between 8 and 10 practice case studies on your family and friends, so make sure you’ve got sufficient ProBlend glue and lashes in your toolkit. Pop to our shop if you need to stock up.
What can I expect during the 6 weeks?
Before the course begins, you’ll be added to our private Facebook group, given a warm welcome by Alison Francis and our expert team, and get to know your classmates.
We’ll then spend 6 fun weeks together. It’s not a walk in the park, there is a lot to learn and practice, however we’re here to cheer you on and we know you WILL master this fantastic technique.
Over the 6 weeks you’ll receive everything you need to become an expert in applying individual lash extensions quickly and confidently. There will be regular emails with training guides, training videos, and plenty of tips to help you succeed. And our team of lash experts will be on hand to help you in our private Facebook group: giving feedback on your work and answering your questions.
- Week 1 – You’ll receive a daily email with training content to help you build up your knowledge and skill. Your welcome pack, practice mannequin head and practice lashes will arrive in the post. There is a small amount of theory and practice to be done each day.
- Weeks 2 & 3 – These weeks are all about practice, practice, practice! It’s time to get really focused on improving your technique. Enlist the help of your family and friends. You want 4 models to work on over the fortnight. Don’t forget to patch test them in advance. They’ll be delighted to get their lashes done for free.
- Week 4 & 5 – It’s now time to increase your speed without compromising your technique. You’ll need another 4 models for practice. We will want to see your before and after photos and know how long each set takes.
- Week 6 – In our final week together we’ll be focusing on confidence. And it’s time to submit your handiwork to us in the form of a short theory test, before and after photos and a video clip. We will give you further feedback to help you master your lash technique before graduating you from class.