Following our Goddess seminar, I thought a few life questions could be appropriate this week. Enjoy and would love your feedback!
Is my happiness dependent on others, or myself?
Am I more concerned with how my life looks, or how it feels?
- When was the last time I tried something new?
- Am I doing what I really want, or what I think I should be doing?
- What can I learn from this situation that is causing me the most stress?
- Am I minimizing problems in order to avoid them?
- When was the last time I said, “I love you,” to myself?
- Who do I need to forgive today?
- Am I looking for the good in others or am I expecting the bad?
- What message does my future self have for me?
- What am I thankful for?
- What is my body trying to tell me?
- What can I let go of?
- Am I setting boundaries and feeling comfortable saying NO?
- Am I living in the moment?
- Who can I help today?
- Am I focusing on what I want rather than what I don’t want?
- Am I cheating on my future with my past?
- Is what I am doing today getting me closer to where I want to be tomorrow?
- Am I my own best friend? Am I comfortable with myself?
How do you feel now?