I’m often asked the best way to maintain your eyelash extensions. Normally they last around 4 weeks, But there are a number of things you can do to get up to 6 or even 8 weeks wear out of them. Just follow these simple rules…
- For the first two hours after the treatment do not let water come in contact with your eyes.
- If you wish to use a mascara make sure that it is a water based one. Don’t use any oil based eyemake up remover it will damage the eyelash extension glue/adhesive.
- Be gentle don’t rub or pick at your eyelash extensions.
- Make sure that you keep them looking glossy with a coat of AHFrancis Eyelash Extension Lashcare Sealer every two or three days.
- With regular 2 week infills and correct aftercare beautiful eyelash extensions can be yours all the time.
If you have any questions or need advice please call us on 01722 329829. We are always happy to help with your eyelash extension queries.