Professional eyelash extensions are fabulous, aren’t they? I love the way they make me look and feel. You’re not restricted to a single style with them though.
Audrey Hepburn remains a style icon worldwide, and the classic Audrey Hepburn sweep is a great way to achieve a look straight off the catwalk. It’s also ideal for those clients who want a little bit of subtle glamour, without going for a full-on set of fluttering lashes. Many ladies who’ve never had eyelash extensions before will go for the Audrey Sweep as a first step into the fabulous world of eyelash extensions.
Here’s how to achieve a fantastic look:
- Choose the appropriate eyelash extension glue, and lashes that are only slightly longer than the client’s natural lashes.
- The trick is to lengthen and thicken the outer sections of the eyes, whilst keeping the mid section a normal length.
- Begin at the centre and graduate outwards with slightly longer lashes as you go.
- For a quicker look, place a couple of knot free flares (clusters of lashes) at the outer corners to give fuller, thicker sweeps.
- This look can often be achieved using a half-set of lashes, as it’s really only the outer sections we’re working to lengthen.
This look is universally popular, and something that never goes out of fashion. If you can practice this look on your friends or colleagues until you have it perfect, it will serve you well for years to come – everyone wants a bit of that wow factor, after all! It’s a great idea to offer an eyelash tint with this look, for that added bit of glamour. Clients often love bulk deals, and this is a look that works really well with a tint.
And don’t forget: You are more than welcome to call us with questions. We would love to hear from you!